Graphic Designer m/f
Fun With Balls GmbH – (Full-Time)
Are you looking to be a part of a dynamic team, at the forefront of a new and emerging market? Do you thrive on freedom at work and proposing new initiatives?
Located in beautiful Munich, Germany, Fun With Balls GmbH is fusing sports with technology to create the best and most enjoyable fitness products out there. Our first project is interactiveSQUASH, a digital upgrade for any existing squash court that transforms the front wall into a giant touch screen. The system offers 25 games and training modules, and we are continuously developing more. For additional info, visit interactivesquash.com
FUN WITH BALLS GmbH is preparing to launch a series of new products for additional sports. Leveraging an established and extensive sports network, FUN WITH BALLS GmbH’s augmented sports brands are entering markets globally.
Fun With balls is looking a talented all-round Graphic Designer that have a passion to be part of a startup that has big plans for the future! You will be given responsibility from day one, allowing you to use your initiative to help take our business to the next level. You will be part of a highly creative team and have the chance to work with different design tools while having a great freedom to use your creativity. Want to feel the awesomeness of one of the coolest Start-Ups? Then apply now!
- You have a degree/or equivalent in a Design related course (Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Interaction Design, and Media Design)
- Relevant experience in Graphic, Industrial, Product or any other related design field.
- Very good proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Good knowledge of SketchApp, Premiere Pro, After Effects & Adobe Audition.
- Native or Very good proficiency in English both written and verbal, German is a plus.
- A strong passion for design and a strong sense for visual trends.
- Outgoing, passionate and with an excellent sense of humour
- Ability to communicate creative ideas at a high quality level.
- Strong problem solving skills and a “get-things-done” attitude
- You are self driven and able to take large amounts of responsibility.
What you can expect from us
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication and lots of fun.
- Attractive startup atmosphere: flat hierarchies, fun team events and a calm and professional working environment.
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and provide the chance to learn a lot in a short time.
We will provide you with an attractive job in the heart of Munich, a position that will enable you to be part of an exciting business environment and to join a motivated, dynamic team. If you are interested in joining our team and be our creative head, then we would love to receive your application!
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience?
Then drop us a line or two along with your CV, Cover letter and some samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this position
Please send your CV and covering letter and any other information to